Remember, all NEIGHBORHOOD Missions require the approval of your Senior Agent. So make sure you run any of these ideas you'd like to do, by your Senior Agent (mom, dad, trusted adult). Only complete missions that they approve of. Remember, do not go into the house or car of someone you don't know. For some easy ways to organize your mission you can find printable calendars and other resources here.
Here are a few ideas for completing NEIGHBORHOOD Missions:
- Help weed a neighbor's yard.
- Bake cookies or a treat for a neighbor.
- Bring flowers or a potted plant to a neighbor- you could even grow your own flowers or plants.
- Bring your neighbor's trash cans in and out without being asked. If you live in an apartment building, you could ask your neighbor if you can take their trash out whenever you're taking your trash out.
- Write a card telling your neighbor why they are special or draw a picture for a neighbor.
- Offer to walk your neighbor's dog or check in on their pet if they go to work, on a trip, or need help caring for their pet.
- If you grow your own fruits or vegetables you can take some to a neighbor to share.
- Make a care package for a neighbor with treats and a card.
- Offer to water your neighbor's plants or help with yard work.
- Coordinate a neighborhood gathering- a movie night, game night, park play day, chili cook-off, holiday party, etc.
- Pick up trash around your neighborhood.
- Smile and wave whenever you see a neighbor.
- Offer toys or clothes you've grown out of to another family in the neighborhood that has kids in the age you've grown out of.
- Be a friend to a new kid.
- Help carry in a neighbor's groceries.
Do you have any other ideas? We would love to hear them! Send them to us at: TheTopSecretTruth@gmail.com. Tell us your idea, agent name, age, and where you're from (optional) for the opportunity to have your idea featured on our TST Agency YouTube Channel.
- Check out the TST New Network where we will be posting encouraging news, updates, and stories of fellow TST Agents making a difference in the world.
- Ask your Senior Agent if you can use the Contact Page on this website to share a story of a mission you have completed. Stories that are shared may be used on TST Agency Network to encourage other TST Agents like you.